Alt-Coin Trader

The Editor of No Agenda News



My name is Anthony Fox and I am homeless.

For 25 years I have worked meaningless jobs for money to get by on. I’ve always dreamt that someday I would ‘get lucky’ and the opportunity to get paid to do something I cared about would knock on my door.

I never ‘got lucky’, or if I did I missed it, because now I am homeless. I live in a tent city in Seattle called Nickelsville. I am a Nickelodeon.

Things are looking up though.

About 6 months ago, I took stock of my life and I realized that the pointless meaningless jobs I had been doing had resulted in the pointless meaningless life I was living. The consequences of continuing to follow that path were worse than anything that could happen if I were to radically change direction.

So I did.

I remembered reading once, ‘Do what you love, and the money will follow’. I decided that was going to be my mantra.

I had an Mp3 player and a library card so I started finding podcasts that interested me.

One in particular I enjoyed was at NoAgendaShow.com with Adam Curry and John C. Dvorak. They discussed quite a few news topics I found interesting, though early on I felt they were a little lacking. I became frustrated with this and considered dropping the show, but at the same time I was finding stories I thought they should cover so I decided to send those to them.

Over the months, I found more and more stories and emailed them to the show and received thank you’s and compliments. Finally, I realized I was coming up with so much content I could start my own news blog.

No Agenda News was born.

Adam and John have generously accepted my use of the No Agenda name and have linked to my site. No Agenda News is a miracle for me. While it is still too early in its life to have produced any income it is bringing me great hope.

I’m not only doing something about my own life but I am helping others.

No Agenda News reports largely on Wall Street and how big corporations manipulate the government to the detriment of the population at large. If people aren’t aware of what is happening they can’t do anything about it. If something isn’t done more people will become unemployed and more people will become homeless. That is why No Agenda News exists.

The computers at the public library are free, the website and the tools that Google provides are free and Google even runs revenue sharing ads on No Agenda News. I just have to do a lot of work.

Fortunately, it is work that matters to me. It will be a lot easier when I get my own laptop, though. And money for bus fare.

My only real concern is that Nickelsville remains viable, for me and the other people who stay there. We have a site to stay at for the next three months. We do have the expenses of garbage collection, porta-potties, and a cell phone we need to pay and we are looking for help with a fundraiser. Hopefully we’ll get some donations in our PayPal account, too.

It is a terrible challenge trying to rebuild our lives while keeping a safe and sanitary place available for homeless people to stay. Any help we get is greatly appreciated.
Subscribe Here
No Agenda News - Your daily source for the news that matters.