Alt-Coin Trader

What Is The Codex Alimentarius?

Codex Alimentarius, according to the World Trade Organization and the Food and Agricultural Organization joint epidemiological projections, estimate that just the vitamin and mineral guideline alone will result in a minimum of 3 billion deaths.


Dr. Rima explains what Codex Alimentarius is, where it came from, and what it is doing.

Part One


Let me tell you about Codex Alimentarius. Let me define it for you. Let me help you understand the enemy. And let me assure you that absolutely nothing that I'm going to tell you is exagerated, is interpolated, or is imagined. Everything I'm going to tell you is documented. And a great deal of it is documented on my website which is www.healthfreedomusa.org 


Let me back up and tell you that I've been watching Codex come toward us for about the last decade. And I've been watching the votes in congress which is, god help us, our bastion of support and protection against Codex; and I'll explain why that is. I've been watching the votes to protect our health freedom dwindle, until finally in the 109th congress; without a good deal of activity, we didn't have the votes to protect us. I've been watching Codex accelerate and I've been watching it expand. And, I've been getting more and more troubled. 


Let me give you a brief rundown of Codex then. After the second World War the Nuremberg Tribunals were held. In which, people who had commited crimes against humanity were judged by the world community, in a court run by the United States and Britain. And they were sentenced to terms in prison, if they were found guilty of crimes against humanity.


One of the people found guilty of crimes against humanity was the president of a huge industrial megalith called I. G. Farben.


I. G. Farben produced the gas used in the gas chambers, Zyklon B. They produced the steel for the death camps and the railroad lines. They produced the munitions. They produced chemicals; they produced all kinds of stuff. They produced pharmaceuticals. Big, big, big pharmaceutical company.


So the president of I. G. Farben was convicted of crimes against humanity. Now he's a sort of artistic fellow and creative. He was the one who was responsible for the slogan that people saw as they entered Auschwitz usually for the last time 'Arbeit macht frei' - 'Work Brings Freedom'.


Creative sort of fellow. Well, he was sitting in jail. He said, "Well that didn't work. What else can we do? I got it, food! He who controls food controls the world."


So when he got out of jail he went to his UN buddies. He said, "Have I got an idea for you. If we take over food worldwide, we have power world wide."


And his UN buddies said, "Cool idea."


And so they created a trade commision. That's a very important pair of words. A trade commission, called the Codex Alimentarius Commission. It is not a public health commission. It is not a consumer protection commission. It is a trade commission. Trade is about what? Money. Business trade is about profit.


Well, they said in 1962, were going to work toward total global implementation of Codex Alimentarius on December 31st, 2009. Long term. And they set up a bunch of commitees. Committees on fish and fisheries, fats and oil, fruits and vegetables, ground nuts, nutrition and foods for special dietary uses, and so on. There are currently about 27 Codex committees. There are regional organizations; there are task forces, and so on. So it is a huge bureaucratic monstrosity. It's immense.


Codex has promulgated well over 4000 guideline standards and regulations. On everything. Everything which can legally be put into your mouth with the exception of pharmaceuticals they are not part of Codex. Important.


Now Codex standards have no legal weight whatsoever, zero. So who cares about them they're just standards. So were talking about an industry dominated regulation setting organization, but if it has no legal standing who cares?


Right?







This is the first installment of an original series from No Agenda News. Read part two here. 

Subscribe to No Agenda News and get the entire series and other great content



.