Alt-Coin Trader

'$27.5 Trillion Man' Leo Wanta: In His Own Words Part 4


By Anthony Fox - No Agenda News

In 2006, former US Treasury agent Leo Wanta, gave a series of interviews to Greg Szymanski. He claimed he was attempting to return trillions of dollars that lay in offshore accounts to the US Treasury.


This is his story, in his own words.



GREG SZYMANSKI: So here you are you're on the Presidents...He's very happy with you. You're working, doing a service to your country, you're making a lot of money for the Treasury Department.

LEO WANTA: For the Office of the President. That's who I work for.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Okay. So when did the whole problem begin. When you wanted to put the money back, but I think you were talked to by someone. Did somebody want to really take it from you, is what I'm getting at.

LEO WANTA: Well here, first of all you have to understand we have all of [this] in our control, Howe and I. We had all the money in foriegn accounts, prime bank guarantees, and other collateral, and gold bullion, and the like. 

George Bush was finishing up his travel time in Singapore. This was about April, 1992,[January 3-5, 1992because Howe died in May, 1992. He [Bush] realized that all of the assets, which was about $864 billion in Aneko Credit in Singapore, was owned by a chinese guy named Howe Kwong. [He] was the chairman of our group bank and [with] myself as managing director. He was curious that he was now the President of the United States, and we had all these funds. Then when Bill Clinton became President of the United States, he decided that all three of us were no good. He's the only guy that can handle that kind of money with authority and maturity.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Okay. This is one part of the story, I think you need to explain, because I gotta make that transition from the good days of Reagan; and all of a sudden things change.

LEO WANTA: Okay. Well it's really strange. 

GREG SZYMANSKI: How did that happen?

LEO WANTA: The last tour of President George Herbert Walker Bush, he goes to Singapore of all places. Unknown to him, the Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, sold Aneko Credit PTA Ltd. in Singapore, to my chinese partner and I. Now we are [running] the intel community banking. Which everybody who was anybody in the Bush Administration and previous administrations used for their, let's call it, set aside allocations.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Now you told me you were made the trustee by Reagan.

LEO WANTA: Oh, I was the trustor sure, for the Presidential Task Force, yeah.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Okay. Go ahead. So that gives you some power over this money still?

LEO WANTA: No. Guarded power.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Right.

LEO WANTA: That doesn't mean I can spend it. I'm just guarding it.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Okay, so go ahead now we're in the...

LEO WANTA: Okay, so I am in Vienna working with the Chinese against the USSR, because they are also buying rubles to take down their debts. And I'm off to Singapore to meet my chinese counterpart, Mr. Howe Kwong Kok. His dad is a wheeler dealer within the chinese administration and a warlord and all this stuff. We had a number of operations with the ruble with PRC [People's Republic of China] and ROC [Taiwan] in China. They're in Pakistan and India and everything else.

His father says to Howe that the Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, must sell his stock in Aneko Credit PTA Ltd. [Since] he's the Prime Minister he can't do both. So Howe's dad says to Howe and I, "[Leo] if you put up $25 million, I'll put up $25 million for my son, and you and he will own Aneko Credit PTA Ltd." 

[Aneko Credit] is a grandfathered bank [with] underwriters and all of this stuff and this was great for us.

So I take $25 million from New Republic. Where his dad got the money is not material to me, but I'm sure it came out of Hong Kong/Shanghai. So I bought Mrs. Lee's one share and Howe bought the Prime Minister's one share. Now we have all of these funds, and we move in more funds that we are developing. Prime bank guarantees, because we're also now bank underwriters by contract in Singapore under the grandfather clause. The chinese and singaporeans had [this clause] long before I even knew Singapore existed.

So here's President Bush sitting in Singapore, in fact we gave the instructions to the Secret Service to move him from one hotel to the Shangri-La. The Secret Service guys in my hotel room at the Marina Manor agreed, let's move him to the Shangri-la which is much safer. He can still do the meetings at the other hotels but at least we'll take over the Shangri-La. So we got credit for that.

So George Bush Sr. comes on his worldwide tour at the end of his campaign and he's in Singapore. He meets Howe and I. He finds out from the Prime Minister that Howe and I own Aneko Credit and now we are holding his special set aside allocations. We knew all of his set aside allocations, and George Schultz, and Jimmy Baker, and everybody else.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Oh boy, you had the information now on him.

LEO WANTA: But, I wasn't doing anything with it.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Right, right.

LEO WANTA: You know it didn't bother me, because I had enough to do with what I was doing.

Howe and I [had] in our accounts, our personal accounts under the agreements we had with President Reagan, [we] had total assets in Aneko Credit of $864 billion U.S. which is entirely, shall we say, stock profit. Which would be split between Mr. Kok and myself, $432 billion a piece.

He [George Bush, Sr.] was very upset that he did not realize that Howe and I collectively owned Aneko Credit. 

Okay? See because Howe's got a share and I got a share. That's $432 billion a piece, well, [Carol Courtney's?] there from state and [George Bush] Sr. says that since I report to Bush, the Office of the President, I should consider half to go away and Howe should give half to go away [Bush wanted half of each of their $432 billion].

Howe jumped right out of that chair. He said, "You are S...H...boomp-boomp-boomp. I pay you nothing more,  boomp-boomp-boomp."

We got another North Korean conflict going on. Howe died a couple weeks later.

GREG SZYMANSKI: He did?

LEO WANTA: By rat poison.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Ratpoisoning?

LEO WANTA: They believe, by ratpoisoning because his face got real puffy, yellow jaundice, and he was terrible. I was supposed to die within 10, 15 minutes after him.

I got a call from Singapore Internal Affairs that Howe's in the hospital, he's going into a coma, he's dying. Instead of going out the front door; using the company car. I just got the first taxi. The taxi driver took me to the emergency entrance, instead of the front door, where I would naturally go as a tourist.

I got up there and Leo [Tetses?] says to me, "How the hell did you get up here?"

I said, "What are you talking about? You called me said he's going into a coma."

"How did you get up here?!"

I said, "I went out the front door, took the taxi, and the taxidriver says go through the emergency."

He said, "Ohhh!"

So then, he [Howe] died his just...


This is the fourth installment of an original series from No Agenda NewsSee here for part three.


Subscribe to No Agenda News and get the entire series.