Alt-Coin Trader

'$27.5 Trillion Man' Leo Wanta: In His Own Words Part 5



By Anthony Fox - No Agenda News

In 2006, former US Treasury agent Leo Wanta, gave a series of interviews to Greg Szymanski. He claimed he was attempting to return trillions of dollars that lay in offshore accounts to the US Treasury.


This is his story, in his own words.



GREG SZYMANSKI: Ratpoisoning?



LEO WANTA: They believe, by ratpoisoning because his face got real puffy, yellow jaundice, and he was terrible. I was supposed to die within 10, 15 minutes after him.



I got a call from Singapore Internal Affairs that Howe's in the hospital, he's going into a coma, he's dying. Instead of going out the front door; using the company car. I just got the first taxi. The taxi driver took me to the emergency entrance, instead of the front door, where I would naturally go as a tourist.



I got up there and Leo [Tetses?] says to me, "How the hell did you get up here?"



I said, "What are you talking about? You called me said he's going into a coma."



"How did you get up here?!"



I said, "I went out the front door, took the taxi, and the taxidriver says go through the emergency."



He said, "Ohhh!"



So then, he [Howe] died his just...



GREG SZYMANSKI: And you were sure you were slated for the same uh...



LEO WANTA: Yeah, I should never have got to the hotel room. This has been verified by General Vernon Walters. I was going to be hit long before I got to that floor.



So, what happens [is] when you get ratpoison in a human being, you create a vacuum in your brain and you blow the stem. That's what happened. 



[Carol Courtney's?] there from U.S. State and she's really [offended] now because a chinese spoke so terrible to the President of the United States. But you know, trying to get Howe for $216 billion, Howe? was not interested in paying $216 billion.



GREG SZYMANSKI: And where was that going to go?



LEO WANTA: Who knows?



He [Howe] jumped right out of his chair screaming, I says, "Howe, you put me in a terrible position."



He says, "You stay here with me; you still got $432 billion."



I says, "Howe, that's not the way it works in the United States. He's my superior."



[Howe? makes a noise] "Rahrrrararar!!!"



A couple weeks later he died, at Singapore General Hospital.



[Then] they came to get me.



I went to Canada. Dan Qualye arranged for me to get to Canada, for whatever reason. I stayed in Toronto. And then I went per Uncle Sam to Switzerland to meet Vince Foster. And that's when I was taken down.



GREG SZYMANSKI: [Back to when] you're sitting across from Bush...



LEO WANTA: Oh yeah. He's staring at me. I was always quizzed by him in the old days with Reagan, because Reagan wouldn't trust him. Reagan wouldn't ever tell him what we were doing.



GREG SZYMANSKI: Reagan didn't trust Bush back then?



LEO WANTA: No. He never told him anything. When he would ask me or Larry Eagleburger, would ask me questions or something, I would always refer back to Dutch [Reagan]. Or, [to] William French Smith, or Casey, because [with] what I was doing, I was told to just shut up and get it done.



GREG SZYMANSKI: And that's when you were made the Ambassador [for] Somalia [to] Switzerland and Canada. To work with [William] Sessions and Vince Foster. And basically that's where we're at now.



LEO WANTA: That's correct.



GREG SZYMANSKI: And at this point you end up in a swiss jail.



LEO WANTA: Well, it really wasn't a jail. It was a dungeon.



GREG SZYMANSKI: Okay a dungeon for 134 days. And really for...Did they ever give you an official reason?



LEO WANTA: Well for the first three days they didn't even know I was there. So I was starving to death. 



And then they said they had a phone call from the State of Wisconsin Department of Revenue, the Attorney General of the State of Wisconsin. To hold me for tax evasion from 1982 and '88.



I kinda laughed, I thought it was a political joke. Because I lived in China since 1985. And in 1986, I spent the whole year in the Phillipines, during that coup against Marcos. We were very busy running between Singapore, Malaysia and the Phillipines. So how could I be a resident of the state of Wisconsin. My wife divorced me because I abandoned her in '82. I was too much involved in the government; which she wasn't too happy with.



GREG SZYMANSKI: Okay. So how did they want to get their hands on this money and what did you tell them?



LEO WANTA: After Howe died, they had started giving me a lot of heat in Singapore, so I went on to Canada. I spent a year in Canada trying to figure out how I was going to get the money back into US Treasury. 



We were working with Vince Foster and he was kind of a help to us.



In June 1993, I got orders through Vince Foster and [Cupper?] who I think was his boss at the time. We had some transactions that were going to help me move to Lake Geneva and I would buy a beautiful home there and I would settle up on the paybacks. And I said, "That's not a problem as long as I can pay back the US Department of the Treasury."



And they said, "What do you want to do that for?"



I said, "Because two, three years down the road you're going to say I never paid anybody; and I'm going to be arrested for embezzling US federal funds."



So I went to Switzerland and Foster's going to meet me on July 7. We transferred $250 million to the Children's Defense Fund through Credit Suisse, [through?] Guy Stewart, the chairman of the board at Credit Suisse. And, I automatically went to swiss prison, and he [Foster] automatically died on July 20.



GREG SZYMANSKI: It's said this fund that was started, the Global Security Fund, and what Bush and Clinton wanted to do now; was to somehow copycat what you were doing. But, to use the money privately. Instead of bringing it back to the Treasury? Correct?



LEO WANTA: Correct and to pay taxes on that money.



GREG SZYMANSKI: Okay. So that's what they wanted to do with you and that's really why they wanted you out of the picture, correct?



LEO WANTA: Yeah, they wanted me out of the game. But at the same time, return all of the trust assets to individuals. And not to the U.S.Department of the Treasury. I feared that in a couple of years, somebody's gonna ask for an audit and I'm not going to have the money. And, I'm gonna be in prison for life.



GREG SZYMANSKI: Bingo. And we're talking about how much money, you think?



LEO WANTA: Oh, at that time we had let's see, boomp-boomp-boomp. I would estimate in 1993, we had assets well over $16-18 trillion in prime bank guarantees, 2000 tons of gold, [another] 167 tons of gold, cash-wise we probably had, oh, $500 billion assorted currencies.



This is the fifth installment of an original series from No Agenda NewsSee here for part four.


Subscribe to No Agenda News and get the entire series and other great content






.