Alt-Coin Trader

'$27.5 Trillion Man' Leo Wanta: In His Own Words Part 9


By Anthony Fox - No Agenda News

In 2006, former US Treasury agent Leo Wanta, gave a series of interviews to Greg Szymanski. He claimed he was attempting to return trillions of dollars that lay in offshore accounts to the US Treasury.


This is his story, in his own words.


GREG SZYMANSKI: And let's get back to Hillary. Here I'm reading something that was sent to me, thatHillary had been in control of an organization called the Children's Defense Fund. And that was listed under Executive Order 12333 in 1981 under President Reagan. Okay?

LEO WANTA: I don't think so.

GREG SZYMANSKI: That's what it said here, but that's not it?

LEO WANTA: Because the Executive Order allowed us to have CIA proprietary corporations. Now, that's not saying the Children's Defense Fund wasn't a CIA proprietary corporation. I wasn't a member of the Children's Defense Fund.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Okay. Anyway, we have the Executive Order now. Hillary Clinton then...Basically, this corporation has been used for intelligence purposes. Money being used for intelligence purposes, not for a children's defense fund. And she basically is in control of this, and also treating it maybe, as her own private little slush fund.

LEO WANTA: She is the chairman.

GREG SZYMANSKI: So is there anything in there that you had found out about how she was using the money.

LEO WANTA: No. All we were told by Andrea Tyson, who was the chairperson of the Presidents Economic Counsel, that she [had] approved the request from Vince Foster for us to set aside $250 million for the Children's Defense Fund. Since they're in the Whitehouse, and I'm not in the Whitehouse, I'm not going to argue about it.

GREG SZYMANSKI: So then she, this money then is...What ever happened to that $250 million?

LEO WANTA: I'm in a dungeon, I haven't the slightest idea.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Right. And let's trace that then, tell me what was your... You were put in there for 134 days, correct?

LEO WANTA: Uh-huh.

GREG SZYMANSKI: What kind of treatment did you get when you were there?

LEO WANTA: I was...Well, first of all they didn't know I was there for 2 or 3 days. They were probably hoping I would have a heart attack but I didn't. It was terrible. I was in a pre-Nazi dungeon of probaly 1930 vintage.

GREG SZYMANSKI: And you stayed there 134 days until Rabin got you out, correct?

LEO WANTA: Correct. They came and rushed me to the airport. And at the airport they gave me the letter from Yitzhak Rabin that he was coming to my rescue, so they flew me right to New York immediately on Air Swiss.

GREG SZYMANSKI: It seems like everybody surrounding you who tried to help you ended up dead.

LEO WANTA: I agree.

GREG SZYMANSKI: I just wanted to go step by step here, after you get out jail, out of the Swiss dungeon, what happened?

LEO WANTA: They took me in shackles and chains and they put me on Swiss Air. Flew me to New York. I end up at JFK.

I have my Somalian passport, no American passport. They look at my Somalian, my diplomatic passport, and the FBI says, "What the hell we picking you up for?"

"Hey, I'm here take off the chains and shackles if you don't mind."

They took me right away to the Brooklyn House of Detention where I sat for a bit. And, no, no, it was the Federal, the Metropolitan uh, jail for the feds [Metropolitan Detention Center, Brooklyn]. So I spent a couple of days there; then they took me to the judge.

The judge looked at me, looked at my papers, and asked me a number of questions. [She wanted to know] how come I'm an ambassador. I started to tell her, then she asked me why I'm carrying these $1 billion treasury notes. I started to tell her who I was and everything else. And the Assistant U.S. Attorney jumps up yelling and hollering, "We move for immediate dismissal and stop the conversation boomp-boomp-boomp."

And she says, "Well I didn't want to hear end[sic] anyhow, Mr. Ambassador you're free to go."

I leave, I figured that a guy had finally [come] and saved me from these characters.

I walked down the steps [of] the Federal Court House and two New York detectives come up to me and said they have a phone call from the State of Wisconsin. They're holding me for tax evasion.

I said, "You're out of your mind."

So they took me over, kept me there at the Brooklyn House of Detention for 30, 40 days.

Wisconsin finally decided to come and get me, without any extradition or anything. No papers, no arrest warrants, or nothing. Put me in more shackles. Embarassed me walking through airports, which is illegal under the Air Act. You cannot carry guns, even if you are a deputy sheriff.

So they take me to Madison, and for 2 years they put me in the county jail on the floor.

GREG SZYMANSKI: And you spent 2 years in the county jail?

LEO WANTA: Excuse me?

GREG SZYMANSKI: How long did you spend in county jail?

LEO WANTA: A couple of years.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Okay.

LEO WANTA: On and off. It was a county jail. That there wasn't even a crime commited in, it was terrible. And I don't like to sleep on cement floors.

GREG SZYMANSKI: So the money is now in the trillions of dollars. What happens now is, the Clinton and Bush people backstab you guys, and they begin to loot this money. Correct?

LEO WANTA: Well, they took charge of the money. My business partner he got killed by ratpoison. Vince Foster met his demise in Washington, DC. Francois de Grosseurve the spymaster of france, he got murdered. [Leno Barris?] who was working with us to uncover the red merc 20/20 that was used by the Iraqis, against the Kurds, he got killed in Hong Kong. All of the people working special assignment and feeding [information to] President Reagan all decided to die. And they put me in a Swiss dungeon because I had all the banking codes.


This is the ninth installment of an original series from No Agenda NewsSee here for part eight.


Subscribe to No Agenda News and get the entire series and other great content
.