Alt-Coin Trader

'$27.5 Trillion Man' Leo Wanta: In His Own Words Part 10


By Anthony Fox - No Agenda News

In 2006, former US Treasury agent Leo Wanta, gave a series of interviews to Greg Szymanski. He claimed he was attempting to return trillions of dollars that lay in offshore accounts to the US Treasury.


This is his story, in his own words.



GREG SZYMANSKI: So the money is now in the trillions of dollars. What happens now is, the Clinton and Bush people backstab you guys, and they begin to loot this money. Correct?

LEO WANTA: Well, they took charge of the money. My business partner he got killed by ratpoison. Vince Foster met his demise in Washington, DC. Francois de Grosseurve the spymaster of france, he got murdered. [Leno Barris?] who was working with us to uncover the red merc 20/20 that was used by the Iraqis, against the Kurds, he got killed in Hong Kong. All of the people working special assignment and feeding [information to] President Reagan all decided to die. And they put me in a Swiss dungeon because I had all the banking codes.

GREG SZYMANSKI: And Yitzhak Rabin, he was also assasinated after...

LEO WANTA: He was getting $10 billion from President Reagan. We had the money for him for the Peace Accord.

GREG SZYMANSKI: And Rabin tries to come to your rescue and there's a letter basically verifying that.

LEO WANTA: He did come to my rescue. The moment he served the swiss administration, they picked me out of there, and flew me to New York.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Why do you think they wanted you out of the way? Out of the picture here?

LEO WANTA: They wanted me out of the way because I controlled all of the money, all of the bank accounts. I was the holder of all of the accounts. 

In the old days under Colby and Casey, they would give me the banking instructions. I would follow the banking instructions under certain passcodes to do whatever operations they required.

If you look, when I came to New York in shackles and chains from the swiss adminitration, Judge Alyce Ross, Federal Judge Alyce Ross asked me how and why I had 18 one billion dollar Treasury notes in my briefcase. I had 18 one billion dollar notes, and now there's an argument between the Federal Court in New York and the Treasurer of the State of Wisconsin, [over] what happened to the 18 one billion dollar notes. It's in the transcripts. That's 18 billion dollars missing right now. Parked between the New York Federal Court, who denies that they have it. [They say] they gave it to the State of Wisconsin.

The State of Wisconsin, the Treasurer of the State of Wisconsin [unknown] says, "Yeah, I heard that story. I know it's here someplace but we don't know where."

Wouldn't you look in your bedroom for 18 one billion dollar notes if you wanted to buy a pack of cigarettes or something? 

GREG SZYMANSKI: How much money was involved in your tax evasion charge?

LEO WANTA: According to the audit the feds did, if I was a resident I would have owed 15 cents. If I'm a resident, which I'm not. They never had a case. In fact the case was held in Dane County, I've never lived in Dane County in my life. There's statutes that say you have to be tried in the county where the crime [was commited]. The only thing I ever did in Madison, was going to a Bucks game.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Now what about getting a fair trial? Were you able to mount any kind of trial?

LEO WANTA: No, they would not allow me to have private counsel. They hired a Major retired from the US Army Adjutant General. And he did absolutely nothing except ask what he should do from the Attorney General.

GREG SZYMANSKI: It doesn't sound like the Constitution was being adhered to in the Leo Wanta case.

LEO WANTA: No and I wasn't even allowed one witness to show who I was, and where I lived, and where I resided.

GREG SZYMANSKI: No. And finally how did you ever secure your release into house arrest? How is this working?

LEO WANTA: We don't know yet. Suddenly, they decided I should not be where I was. They moved me down to Sayre, Oklahoma. We filed a number of papers with the federal courts down there, that I'd been kidnapped from Switzerland. I'm an ambassador. They have no authority, no jurisdiction.

They kept me in a private prison under the Corrections Corporation of America, which is owned by the U.S. military. They sent me back to Wisconsin. Wisconsin didn't want to hold me any longer because they were getting all these questions and no answers. So they decided that I should not be in the prison system. I should just go on house arrest and fend for myself. 

There's a lot of good people that cared in these jails and prisons. They did their check with their FBI buddies and deputy sheriffs, and said I got screwed and tattooed.

GREG SZYMANSKI: So why did they let you out of jail finally?

LEO WANTA: They couldn't get the rest of the money because I had the security codes and passwords. And also to quiet down all the exterior noise that we were making with the special investigators in Europe. They decided to quiet this thing down and try to get some kind of low cost settlement.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Yeah. Which you did and now you're sitting there with all this information. I noticed that you have made a list also, of reciepts identified in handwritten notes, on some of the transactions involving these giga-financing operations.

LEO WANTA: Yeah, I thought I was dying.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Amazing, Francis Driscoll Trust, uh, we go on and on and on. Incredible.

LEO WANTA: Those are Fed Reserve reciepts right there.

LEO WANTA: By Judge Lee's ruling, I think you have a copy of that? That says, I should recover all of this money. [When] I recover all this money 38.6% of that immediately goes to the U.S. Department of the Treasury.

This is the tenth installment of an original series from No Agenda NewsSee here for part nine.


Subscribe to No Agenda News and get the entire series and other great content
.