Alt-Coin Trader

'$27.5 Trillion Man' Leo Wanta: In His Own Words Part 11


By Anthony Fox - No Agenda News

In 2006, former US Treasury agent Leo Wanta, gave a series of interviews to Greg Szymanski. He claimed he was attempting to return trillions of dollars that lay in offshore accounts to the US Treasury.


This is his story, in his own words.


Part Eleven


GREG SZYMANSKI: It doesn't sound like the Constitution was being adhered to in the Leo Wanta case.

LEO WANTA: No and I wasn't even allowed one witness to show who I was, and where I lived, and where I resided.

GREG SZYMANSKI: No. And finally how did you ever secure your release into house arrest? How is this working?

LEO WANTA: We don't know yet. Suddenly, they decided I should not be where I was. They moved me down to Sayre, Oklahoma. We filed a number of papers with the federal courts down there, that I'd been kidnapped from Switzerland. I'm an ambassador. They have no authority, no jurisdiction.

They kept me in a private prison under the Corrections Corporation of America, which is owned by the U.S. military. They sent me back to Wisconsin. Wisconsin didn't want to hold me any longer because they were getting all these questions and no answers. So they decided that I should not be in the prison system. I should just go on house arrest and fend for myself. 

There's a lot of good people that cared in these jails and prisons. They did their check with their FBI buddies and deputy sheriffs, and said I got screwed and tattooed.

GREG SZYMANSKI: So why did they let you out of jail finally?

LEO WANTA: They couldn't get the rest of the money because I had the security codes and passwords. And also to quiet down all the exterior noise that we were making with the special investigators in Europe. They decided to quiet this thing down and try to get some kind of low cost settlement.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Yeah. Which you did and now you're sitting there with all this information. I noticed that you have made a list also, of reciepts identified in handwritten notes, on some of the transactions involving these giga-financing operations.

LEO WANTA: Yeah, I thought I was dying.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Amazing, Francis Driscoll Trust, uh, we go on and on and on. Incredible.

LEO WANTA: Those are Fed Reserve reciepts right there.

LEO WANTA: By Judge Lee's ruling, I think you have a copy of that? That says, I should recover all of this money. [When] I recover all this money 38.6% of that immediately goes to the U.S. Department of the Treasury.

GREG SZYMANSKI: And then of course we have George Bush, President Clinton, and Jim Doyle, the former Attorney General of Wisconsin [who] helped to prosecute you, correct? On trumped up charges?

LEO WANTA: Correct. Knowing that I was innocent. I wasn't a resident of Wisconsin, they knew this.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Who can you trust? From your perspective, right now?

LEO WANTA: Well, the only one I can trust right now is Judge Lee who ruled in the favor of the people. He's got tremendous [sic] other judges. If all those judges get together in the judiciary, things will stop quickly because they can put a huge oar in the water. As well as a number of senators and congressmen that can no longer live with the manipulation...and take charge, the people win, win, win.

GREG SZYMANSKI: I want you to explain to us who is Judge Lee and what was his ruling.

LEO WANTA: Judge Lee at Alexandria, Virginia ruled that I am in charge of all of these government corporations and private corporations as chairman and full shareholder under the Reagan administration. [I] should legally and immediately recover all of these funds and pay it to the US Department of the Treasury. And also notify the Internal Revenue Service of the payment. This is what Judge Lee went way out of his way to [do to] help all of us.

GREG SZYMANSKI: I just wanted to verify from you that this amount of money is a real amount, correct?

LEO WANTA: The money is a real amount correct, but like you said it's the minimum amount because each day it accrues.

GREG SZYMANSKI: And so there could be at this point it's more that $27 trillion?

LEO WANTA: Oh, sure. The last time the IRS and the US Treasury did an audit, I think it was $26-$27 T and that's when they were giving me more pressure. And, I wasn't moving.

GREG SZYMANSKI: I wanted to set the record straight that this court ruling does protect this money for the american people and puts you as basically trustor, the caretaker of this money, correct?

LEO WANTA: Right, the judge ruled that I should go recover the money and pay taxes on all the recovery directly to the IRS. We're going to give copies to his clerk so he knows that he did his part.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Now, if people wanted to check this out how would they be able to find the court document?

LEO WANTA: It's 02-1363-A and it was filed April 15, 2003 by Federal Judge Gerald Bruce Lee in Alexandria, Virginia.

GREG SZYMANSKI: Now, many people say it's a rarity to see an honest judge anymore he appears to be one...

LEO WANTA: A senior one at that, a senior federal judge. And he's got all these exhibits and sealed documents and he's shocked absolutely shocked.

GREG SZYMANSKI: An interesting part of this story, is how much money that's been traced that's missing so far. Tell us [about] the trail to track this money down, how hard that's been.

LEO WANTA: It's really hard, because you have to keep in mind that the banks that have this money were probably told I was dead or missing. Or, they paid certain things into other private banking relationships and used it for collateral. So they're taking loans they know they don't have to pay back. Everything they borrow from us and they loan out is really all profit to the banks. Plus, the banks can use that for their asset control.

GREG SZYMANSKI: I've seen a list of some of those accounts. Some traced back to Bush and other people. That's a fact right?

LEO WANTA: Oh yes, yes. That was on the (fencin doc?) and that was a tremendous amount of money. An audit was done and that is all [in] records from the Fed Reserve that we got. Because we can use PROMIS software from Inslaw. We have four units.


This is the eleventh installment of an original series from No Agenda NewsSee here for part ten.


Subscribe to No Agenda News and get the entire series and other great content
.